Alma Talent AB respects your integrity and the right to control your own personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be transparent as to what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it was holy.
Collection of personal data
Alma Talent AB collects the data directly from you as a customer. Examples of personal data we collect is your name, your contact information i.e. your phone number, email address or physical address. The company may update your data from public records i.e. SPAR, if it is necessary to ensure proper maintenance of registers.
Alma Talent AB collects personal data in connection with below cases:
1. When you sign up for a service through the various platforms offered by Alma Talent AB.
2. When you fill in your email address or your phone number on the website.
3. When you update your information on My profile on almatalent.se.
4. When you contact us by e-mail, phone, web sites or social media.
5. When you sign up for Alma Talent AB’s newsletter.
6. When you visit our web sites and apps, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, i.e. the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
If you have provided us with consent personal data you fill in on the website, like i.e. your name, phone number and e-mail address, can be used for marketing purposes in connection with the service that is being exposed to you when you fill in your personal data.
Use of personal data
Alma Talent AB process personal data for the purposes listed below and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
1. To complete orders from on the platforms provided by Alma Talent AB;
2. To enable good customer care, i.e. managing your requests, correcting incorrect data or sending information that you have requested, i.e. newsletter;
3. Information about an order of a service is stored and analysed and serves as a basis for both general and targeted discounts and marketing;
4. To administrate customer profiles and conduct analyses and market research;
5. To administrate systems and obtaining statistical data about the behaviour and patterns of our users. Statistical data is used in an aggregated form and cannot identify an individual person;
6. To analyse, deliver and improve our products through analysis of your behaviour on our websites and apps;
7. Personal data is also used to perform segmentation/profiling in order to develop targeted offers and services;
8. To send you information and marketing via SMS, e-mail, app, push or other digital communications as i.e. social media, as you have an active customer relation with us;
9. To contact you via app, SMS, e-mail or mail about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note, that you can reject this marketing at any time;
10. In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and adapted services, based on what customers with similar behaviour have been interested in, what services you have chosen, looked at and shown an interest in;
11. To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to improve your user experience on the platforms that are offered via Alma Talent AB, by customizing the service to the device being used;
12. To send important information like i.e. changes in our terms and policies.
Disclosure of personal data
We may share information to other companies who process data on our behalf in order to deliver our services, i.e. analysis, distribution or other services to maintain and comply with our terms and conditions. However, we always ensure high security and confidentiality.
Alma Talent AB only corporates with partners who process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of data protection as within the EU/EEA by i.e. have joined the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When using our website your personal data may be collected via i.e. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. The cookie will remember your actions and which sites you use. This may include technical information about your device, your internet connection and your operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers.
When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
Legal basis, storing and deletion of personal dataThe legal basis for Alma Talent AB to process personal data is to comply with a contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Alma Talent AB states that legitimate interest is the legal basis for processing, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note, that you are free to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. For contact details see “How to contact us”.
The processing is in accordance with current legislation, which means that personal data is not stored for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the processing. Alma Talent AB will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes we will not use data that is older than 3 years. In practice, this means that data is deleted when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes they were collected for. Some data may be stored for a longer period if required by law, i.e. the Bookkeeping Act. When processing personal data we always ensure high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is stored. Alma Talent AB will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. Furthermore, you can, at any time, request that data is deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact details see “How to contact us”). If you believe that your rights are not being respected by us, please contact Alma Talent AB or you can contact Datainspektionen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can at any time op-out of receiving marketing material from us by updating your account settings on My profile, by clicking “Unsubscribe” in the e-mail and sms communication that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you unsubscribe.
You can, once a year without expense, receive information about the personal data registered by requesting, in writing, a register excerpt from Alma Talent AB.
Links to other web sites
In the event that our web site contains links to third party web sites, homepages or content published by third parties, these links are for informative purposes only. As Alma Talent AB has no control over the content on the sites or we are not responsible for any contents on third party sites. Neither, is Alma Talent AB responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about processing of personal data or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Alma Talent AB
106 12 Stockholm
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0046-8-796 65 50